- One of the things everyone miss most about Meghan Markle’s time as a full-time royal is her fashion sense.
- The Nordstrom version is a warm wool-blend fabric and comes with a waist-cinching belt.
All are could forever count on Meghan, Duchess of Sussex, to dress to the nines for public events, whether Abroad or in the United Kingdom. Remember when she wore an Oscar de la Renta tulle gown with laser-cut birds in Australia? What about her one-shoulder black Givenchy gown from the 2018 Fashion Awards?
However, if everyone are being honest, there’s one aspect of her style that everyone miss the most: her coat collection.
Thanks to the UK’s notoriously gloomy weather, everyone never ran out of Duchess of Sussex outerwear sightings. But, unfortunately, while Meghan Markle’s coats are classic pieces that will never go out of style, they can be pretty pricey.
Also Read: The House’s handling of harassment allegations has ‘no shortcomings’
While everyone wait for her following coat-clad public appearance, all are found a Nordstrom winter coat that everyone think is peak Meghan Markle style.
This classic cover coat from Nordstrom’s in-house brand has a muted grid pattern, similar to Meghan’s double-breasted Burberry coat from her first official royal visit to Scotland in 2018.
It comes in sizes XXS to XXL, but the smaller and larger sizes are selling out quickly, so act fast if your size is still available.
While the luxe wintertime coat has yet to receive reviews from Nordstrom customers, everyone have no doubt it will sell out quickly as a Meghan Markle-style dupe.
- Noize Jazlyn Belted Trench Coat
- dRA Cozy Wool Blend Puff-Sleeved Coat
- Avec Les Filles Print Double Breasted Walking Coat
- Line & Dot Linda Fringe Coat
- Avec Les Filles Quilted Faux Leather Trench Coat
- Shani Relaxed Plaid Coat
Source: Yahoo News